This article lists references or homages to the Dirty Pair series in other popular culture such as television, film and video games.
- They have a cameo appearance in Patlabor OVA episode 2.
- Mai and Yui Kamishiro in Jushin Liger are a duo that have similar appearances and hair colors to Kei and Yuri.
- In the universe of Hyper Doll, "Lovely Angels" was suggested as a new code name for the main characters Mew and Mica but it was "already taken".
- The titular characters of Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt are another homage to the duo in Dirty Pair Flash.
- In Space Dandy, the uniforms that the waitresses wear at the restaurant Boobies are a pink version of the uniforms that they Lovely Angels wore in the light novel and anime series.
- The comic series Danger Girls is a direct clone of the Dirty Pair series with the tagline saying "This work is dirty ...but this pair is up to it".
- The Dirty Angels which are characters in Marvel Comics Excalibur series are a reference to the Dirty Pair.
- The Sega CD game Time Gal has a very similar style to the original anime series. The game's protagonist Reika also dresses just like them and has an appearance similar to Yuri.
Live Action TVEdit
- The artificially intelligent Exocomps in Star Trek: The Next Generation are based on Nanmo.
- Keiyurium (in-joke) was named after them.
- The Kei/Yuri factor was named after them.
- The Kei/Yuri Therapy Unit in was named after them.
- The Operation Lovely Angel battle simulation was named after them.
- They appear as an in-joke on a Ferengi computer in Star Trek TNG: "Ménage à Troi".
- They appear as an in-joke on a in Star Trek TNG: "A Matter Of Honor (episode)".
- Originally, the room of Wesley Crusher in Star Trek: The Next Generation was supposed to have a Dirty Pair poster in it.